Just Now The Ripcord Home Preparedness Training eLearning Course provides preparedness training for employees and their families and is available at no charge. It comes with an unlimited license to be used by everyone within an organization. Learn more and preview the training here.
6 hours ago Three free BC exercises excerpted from the new book, Business Continuity Exercises: Quick Exercises to Validate Your Plan, are now available to all Business Continuity professionals from Rothstein Publishing.The book is authored by Charlie Maclean-Bristol, MA (Hons), PgD, FBCI, FEPS. These three FREE exercise scripts/guides are time-tested and designed to be easy to conduct in less …
8 hours ago Devise BC awareness and training programs. Create a business continuity steering group. Understand terms of reference and roles. Conduct a budget assessment. Initiate and manage your project. The free chapter is available from Rothstein Publishing. Click here to download.
2 hours ago In preparation for the next phase of COVID-19, business continuity education, training, and awareness specialists Crisis Guardian, have released a free crisis management exercise giving organizations the opportunity to prompt their crisis teams to consider the current and future impacts of …
9 hours ago The pandemic plan template is free download provided as a Word document for you to customize the plan content for your organization’s unique needs. The template includes: The 7 prerequisites needed for pandemic response success. Suggested roles and responsibilities for monitoring and response. Detailed task lists and key actions for all
Category: It CoursesShow more...
6 hours ago The next Adaptive BC Solutions hands-on cABCF certification training course, with exercises, group experts, and real-time lectures, will now be available online. The full course is seven weeks. The free introduction to the Adaptive Principles will take place on Saturday,…
9 hours ago The first class is free and open to all interested BC professionals. The remainder of the online certification training has been scheduled as a six-week course beginning in September. The introductory class, The 10 Principles of Adaptive BC , will review the foundation of Adaptive Business Continuity and the Foundations (cABCF) certification
9 hours ago Premier Continuum offers a world-class software program – ParaSolution, expert BCM guidance, and certified BCI/ICOR training. ParaSolution: A smart choice in times of uncertainty to automate your BCM, mobilize your teams, and foster a culture of resilience. Consulting: Professional services to support your organization along the BCM lifecycle.
8 hours ago The GPG Lite is the perfect tool for organizations to inform staff of Good Practice and for professionals to understand the Professional Practices before they enroll on the full CBCI Course. This easy to understand version can be used by anyone working in risk management, IT, Health and Safety, Communications, facilities management, human
6 hours ago Using the ISO 22301 Maturity Model as a tool for measuring alignment to ISO 22301, attendees receive a FREE electronic copy of the self-assessment tool as part of the course fee. Completion of the course includes a certificate as an ISO 22301 Assessor.
Just Now Rothstein Publishing is offering Business Continuity professionals a free excerpt – Building YOUR Cyber Threat, Vulnerability Detection, and Intelligence Capability – from the new book, Building an Effective Cybersecurity Program, 2nd Edition, by Tari Schreider CCISO, CRISC, ITIL® Foundation, MCRP, SSCP. This chapter will help you to:
1 hours ago Of course, you’ll also need to document your processes for reporting emergencies, unplanned business disruptions, and other critical events. Combining analyst-verified threat intelligence with location data for your people, facilities, and assets will help you identify incidents faster and minimize response times as you implement your plans.
6 hours ago As part of its partnership with the 2018 Continuity Insights New York Conference, the Contingency Planning Exchange (CPE) is offering its members a discount on the DRI International’s updated business continuity course.BC professionals who register for the course will also receive a full-year membership to the CPE free of charge.
6 hours ago This presentation will cover the importance of a well-organized resiliency training strategy including: the different types of effective training, delivery models that will work for you, how to train a dispersed and overwhelmed workforce, and how you can do it yourself. Following the presentation, all attendees will receive a free training
8 hours ago The Business Continuity Program lays out all of the steps to make sure your plan is enacted smoothly when a disaster occurs. It includes a plan of action for: Socializing the plan throughout your business. Your people can’t use it if they don’t know about it! Maintaining the plan content. The information in your plan is only as helpful as
8 hours ago If you find yourself running a lot of tabletop exercises or just longer meetings, a good facilitation course is a great investment in your professional development. Next week we’ll cover steps 6-10 read in part 2 of 10 Steps to Tabletop Exercising Success .
3 hours ago Conduct training for employees with key roles and assignments in the business continuity, disaster recovery, and incident response processes. Also, train the employees who must operate under the plan. Training is best done by periodically conducting rehearsals based on …
2 hours ago The National Institute of Technology and Standards (NIST) has released ‘NISTIR 8286, Integrating Cybersecurity and Enterprise Risk Management (ERM),” a new publication that aims to promote greater understanding of the relationship between cyber security risk management and ERM, and the benefits of integrating those approaches.
Just Now Bert specializes in assisting with difficult workplace situations and is a premier trainer in Employee Assistance. Bert specializes in conducting trainings locally and on a national level on topics including harassment awareness; violence prevention; drug free workplace; DOT compliance training; and supervisor EAP awareness training.
7 hours ago Zerto’s offering included free Zerto licences for the protection of up to 50 virtual machines, free premium support, implementation assistance, online training, and free on-demand educational labs. This enabled organizations to become more IT resilient and address some of the IT challenges they may have been facing due to COVID-19, including
8 hours ago The Business Continuity Institute (BCI) is making its Good Practices Guidelines Lite Edition available as a free download from its website. The GPG Lite is a condensed version of the BCI Good Practice Guidelines 2018, the definitive guide for business continuity and resilience professionals.
2 hours ago (The talking points should be approved by legal, of course.) Before you set your Crisis Team free, review what worked and what didn’t. You may also wish to include key employees who were on the front lines and customers you trust to get their perspectives. The sooner the better because time has a funny way of blurring memories of events.
4 hours ago According to a recent study by Excellent Business Plans, a business plan can create a 30% greater chance of growth and double the chances of success. Every month, about 543,000 new businesses start in the USA; however, only in the first two years, 70% of them survive, whereas, in 5 years’ time, only 50% are still around or doing business
5 hours ago by Editorial Staff - May 16, 2018. May 16, 2018. This year’s Continuity Insights’ Continuity Cares Volunteer effort benefited the Miami-Dade County Public Schools Project UP-START which seeks to ensure a successful educational experience for homeless children and youth in South Florida by collaborating with parents, schools, and community
Where to find free college courses online
Fortunately, there are some excellent resources for preparing for certification online that are available free of charge. Some of the more common certification types include: CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Cisco Certification (CCNA & CCNP), Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), and the Certified Novell Engineer (CNE).
That depends on how you want to take them. Most courses on Coursera can be taken free of charge. However, beyond your own personal enlightenment and satisfaction of achievement, there is no other reward for doing so.
9 Enlightening Courses You Can Take Online in March 2019 1. Bake Artisan Sourdough Bread Like a Professional 2. The Truth About Cats and Dogs 3. Star Trek: Inspiring Culture and Technology 4. Plagues, Witches, and War: The Worlds of Historical Fiction 5. The Science of Happiness 6. Osteoarchaeology: The Truth in Our Bones