Schaumburg high school ranking

Listing Results Schaumburg high school ranking

Just Now

How many students are in Schaumburg High School?
Schaumburg High School serves 2,116 students in grades 9-12. Schaumburg High School placed in the top 30% of all schools in Illinois for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2018-19 school year.

Just Now Schaumburg High School (2022 Ranking) Schaumburg, IL

Preview / Show more

Category: Free CoursesShow details

1 hours ago Schaumburg High School. 1100 W Schaumburg Rd, Schaumburg, Illinois (847) 755-4610. # 1,125 in National Rankings. Overall Score 93.7 /100.

Preview / Show more

Category: Free CoursesShow details

5 hours ago Top 30%. 4.00 ( 1 organizational review) Tel: (847) 755-4610. shs.d211.org. SAVE SCHOOL. Schaumburg High School serves 2,259 students in grades …

Rating: 4/5(1)

Preview / Show more

Category: Free CoursesShow details

3 hours ago Based on 74 responses. This school is nationally recognized. 24%. This school is the best in the area. 35%. Probably like most other schools. 41%.

Rating: 3.9/5(500)

Preview / Show more

Category: Free CoursesShow details

Just Now Schaumburg High School . 211 Schools. Translate. FIND IT FAST . MOST SEARCHED ITEMS. Daily Announcements; Parent Academy; Activities Listing; Incoming …

Preview / Show more

Category: Free CoursesShow details

5 hours ago Schaumburg High School. Public 9-12. 1100 W Schaumburg Rd. Schaumburg, IL 60194-4150. (847) 755-4610. District: Township HSD 211. SchoolDigger Rank: 71st of 688 Illinois …

Preview / Show more

Category: Free CoursesShow details

2 hours ago An online high school diploma may be your ticket for graduating high school as well as your springboard to a first-rate education. Having a high school diploma has …

Preview / Show more

Category: Online CoursesShow details

7 hours ago Rate My Teachers (RMT) is an educational site where students evaluate, rate, and review teachers and courses. It also publishes learning resources, videos, and helpful links.

Preview / Show more

Category: Free CoursesShow details

5 hours ago Apply Request Info Explore Courses InZone Enrichment and Sports Camp offers kids and teens on-campus and online programs in arts/crafts, coding, languages, music, …

Preview / Show more

Category: Free CoursesShow details

7 hours ago 7pm - 8:30pm 524 E Schaumburg Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60194, USA Board of Education Meeting All District 54 Board of Education meetings will begin at 7:00 p.m., unless otherwise …

Preview / Show more

Category: Free CoursesShow details

2 hours ago Schaumburg High School. / 42.0283; -88.10722. Schaumburg High School, also known as SHS, is a public four-year high school located in Schaumburg, Illinois, a northwest suburb of …

Preview / Show more

Category: Free CoursesShow details

2 hours ago Clark Acad Prep Magnet High School. 5101 W Harrison St. Chicago, Illinois 60644. #13,383-17,843 in National Rankings. #438-673 in Illinois High Schools.

Preview / Show more

Category: Free CoursesShow details

1 hours ago Schaumburg, IL; Brother Rice High School; Home Meets Rankings Meets See all. IHSA Sectionals - Sandburg (Boys) Feb 17, 2018 100 Y Free Timed Finals: USA High School

Preview / Show more

Category: Free CoursesShow details

2 hours ago Education that Prepares Your Child for Success • Preschool through High School • Your child’s future depends on a quality education. SCS will help your child: Schaumburg Christian …

Preview / Show more

Category: Free CoursesShow details

2 hours ago Newsweek Best High School 2021; Newsweek Best High School 2021 Newsweek High School Rankings 2021 - best-schools.info Details: Details: RHS ranked 4th …

Preview / Show more

Category: Free CoursesShow details

Just Now In addition to offering traditional associate’s, bachelor’s, and master’s programs, the university serves a large percentage of its enrollment of more than 4,000 student through …

Preview / Show more

Category: Online CoursesShow details

7 hours ago School Rankings. Renew Schaumburg Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,267 schools in Louisiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing …

Preview / Show more

Category: Free CoursesShow details

Please leave your comments here:

New Online Courses

Frequently Asked Questions

How many students are in Schaumburg High School??

Schaumburg High School serves 2,116 students in grades 9-12. Schaumburg High School placed in the top 30% of all schools in Illinois for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2018-19 school year.

What is the average ACT score for Schaumburg High School??

Schaumburg High School was ranked 486 in the nation during the year 2012 by Newsweek 's Best High Schools. In 2015, SHS had an average composite ACT score of 22.1, and graduated 96.5% of its senior class.

Why Schaumburg Christian School??

At Schaumburg Christian School we understand that you want the best for your kids. SCS provides outstanding education from preschool through high school. We love the emphasis on academics at Schaumburg Christian! Our children have learned so much, and they really like going to school. The teachers at SCS really care for the students.

What kind of services does Schaumburg parent university offer??

Families & Students Attendance/Hours Assistance and Support Child Care Curriculum Equity and Inclusion Food Pantry Foundation Free Lunch Program Gifted Health Services Language and Culture Open Enrollment Parent Student Handbook PBIS PTA Registration Reporting to Families Schaumburg Parent University School Cancellations Special Olympics


Popular Search